Re: Maven changes to EXPath Packaging and EXPath HTTP Client for Java

Hi Florent, I did some perfunctory checking, nothing in depth.  I was
able to check  out and build the maven branch.  One thing that I found
confusing is that the dependency for Saxon does not declare a specific
version.  In pkg-saxon/pom.xml, we have:

        <dependency>
             <groupId>net.sf.saxon</groupId>
             <artifactId>Saxon-HE</artifactId>
         </dependency>

but no explicit <version> tag

   Usually (I think?) this causes Maven to grab the latest released
version, which is not really good practice since the dependency can
change out from underneath you and break your project. However looking
more closely I see it is actually using Saxon HE 9.4.0.8 (I think).  I'm
not sure why that is (I would have expected a Saxon 9.5 version).
Probably not an issue: just something I don't understand.  But I would
like to use Saxon 9.5, so it would be nice to see what changes would be
needed for that, but I'm not sure how to update the dependency.

-Mike