Re: [expath] File Module

  Hi,

  Sure, I think everyone agrees on this.  I think the File Module has
reached such a point (or is going to, with the new error codes).  The
Binary Module is ready to be 1.0 I believe.  I will try to adapt the
HTTP Client soon as well, and the Packaging System.

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/