Re: How to publish test suites

On Sat, 2013-08-03 at 13:53 +0100, Florent Georges wrote:
>   Hi,
>
>   After the publication a couple of days ago of a new version of
> the Binary Module, which has now a test suite (thank you Mike!),
> I am wondering what would be the best way to publish it.

Awesome work all round here.

Test suite should probably be under the W3C test suite licence, which
explicitly allows people to run the tests (unlike the document licence).
and gives some patent protection.

Community groups get a Mercurial repository, and I'd urge you to use
that for everything, including the test suite, to keep everything
together. Things published outside W3C (e.g. on expath.org) shouldn't
really have W3C branding of course: even though this work was done here,
other people may see it as an example and start doing the same without
going through W3C and without being as careful to consider feedback.

Liam