Re: How to publish test suites

On 3 August 2013 14:30, Michael Kay wrote:

> I would say just maintain the test suite in GitHub.  A link
> from the spec is a good idea.

  I let Jirka and John have the last word on this, and update the
spec, but I think this is indeed a good enough and the easiest
solution.  Probably a new sub-section below "Introduction", with
a link and a few words about the suite is the best option.

> If we're worrying about improving processes, I think the
> priority is to define a way of deciding and documenting that a
> spec has achieved a particular level of stability and
> consensus.

  Interesting subject.  From my point of view, a consensus had to
be "felt"; either it is (kind of) obvious, or it is not achieved.
Do you think there is any possible improvement in this area?

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/