Re: Table of EXPath Modules implemented or about to be implemented

Hi Mohamed,

thanks, and yes, I got your point. This is something we'd probably
have to investigate first. After all, however, we have some
information in our own documentation, which indicate when a
specification was introduced..

  http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Module_Library

..so we could leave it up to the implementation where to document this
information?

Some more few cents,
Christian