Re: Table of EXPath Modules implemented or about to be implemented

Great thanks to each of you that filled up this table

ModuleBaseXZorbaeXistSaxonCalabashServlex*Crypto**latest*-----*File*
2010-05-172010-05-17----*Geo*-2010-09-30----*HttpClient*2010-01-092010-01-09
1.4.12010-01-092010-01-092010-01-09*Packaging*2010-11-11-2.02010-11-11
2010-11-112010-11-11*SQL**working draft*-----*Webapp*-----'latest'*Zip*
2010-10-12--2010-10-122010-10-122010-10-12

Implementations for Saxon and Calabash are done as third-party components
(see expath-http-client <http://expath-http-client.googlecode.com/>,
expath-pkg <http://expath-pkg.googlecode.com/> and
expath-zip<http://expath-zip.googlecode.com/>
).

I see at least one point which should be clarified

The notion of version is probably misleading

We should probably point 2 versions
* The last edition of the spec that has been implemented
* The first version of the product that has implemented this last edition

I propose we do this by using a simple SLASH

"2010-05-17 / 7.2.1" (it's an example)

Thanks again

Mohamed