Re: [expath] EXPath File Module, June 06 2012

Hi Michael,

yes, this would be great. One month ago, there has been some
discussion on the W3 EXPath list if we could apply your QT3TS
framework to the EXPath modules, but I don't know what's the latest
status quo. Due to all the side effects caused by the upcoming
modules, and some dependencies (..I'm thinking of the SQL or FTP
module), I don’t know how easy this can be achieved.

Everyone's ideas are welcome,
Christian