Initial version of Canonical EXI Interoperability Test Report online

From: Peintner, Daniel <daniel.peintner.ext@siemens.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 12:26:19 +0000
To: "public-exi@w3.org" <public-exi@w3.org>
All,

Thanks to Takis PR [1] the Canonical EXI test-cases contain now a reference to the spec what is tested.

Based on this update I tried to create an initial version of an implementation report (similar to what we had in the past [2] and [3]).

Please have a look at the current status
https://www.w3.org/XML/EXI/implementation-report-c14n/

We might need some further HTML smithing and intro text but I think in general it's ok already.

Have a good weekend,

-- Daniel

[1] https://github.com/w3c/exi-testsuite/pull/14
[2] https://www.w3.org/XML/EXI/implementation-report/