Von: John Schneider [john.schneider@agiledelta.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. April 2017 00:50
An: Takuki Kamiya
Cc: public-exi@w3.org
Betreff: Canonical EXI Interoperability Test Framework?

Taki,

During the Candidate Recommendation phase of the original EXI specification, the EXI working group released a version of the EXI Interoperability Test Framework that implementers could use to verify their understanding of the specification and ensure implementation interoperability.

Given the requirement for bit-for-bit compatibility between Canonical EXI implementations, I think it would be particularly useful — perhaps even necessary — for the working group to release a version of the EXI Interoperability Test Framework for the Canonical EXI specification.

Would it be possible for the working group to do this?

        Thank you,

        John

AgileDelta, Inc.
john.schneider@agiledelta.com