Von: Takuki Kamiya [tkamiya@us.fujitsu.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. März 2016 03:37
An: public-exi@w3.org
Betreff: Target namespace for EXI for JSON

Hi,

Target namespace used in the spec [1] starts with "https:" while the
schema file [2] linked from the spec still seems to use "http".

This mismatch causes the generated EXI for JSON stream to use built-in grammar.

[1] https://www.w3.org/XML/EXI/docs/json/exi-for-json.html#schema-for-json<&smime=14.3.123.2https://www.w3.org/XML/EXI/docs/json/exi-for-json.html#schema-for-json>
[2] https://www.w3.org/XML/EXI/docs/json/schema-for-json.xsd<&smime=14.3.123.2https://www.w3.org/XML/EXI/docs/json/schema-for-json.xsd>

Thank you,

Takuki Kamiya