Re: Proposal for including EXI in XMPP

(incidentally send the previous email unfinished)

One more argument in favour of allowing for different ways to share the
schema definitions is to use EXI specific formats such as the EXI Schema
Definition (ESD) used by OpenEXI. That being said there should be a more
reliable way to specify the schema version in use than MD5 Hash approach.

Best regards,
Rumen