Re: The +exi Media Type Suffix

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:35:42 +0200
Cc: public-exi@w3.org
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
On Apr 4, 2012, at 12:54 , Robin Berjon wrote:
> I just wanted to drop you a very quick note to ask if the WG has seen this:
>
>    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shelby-exi-registration-01
>
> I can't seem to find any reference to this in the archives nor do I remember reading about it. If it hasn't been looked at by the group, I think it would be a good idea to provide feedback.

Replying to myself...

Mohamed kindly pointed me to a message in the member archives (I had forgotten this was a member-only group) and thanks to the opportunity from being at a meeting near W3C's offices I met Carine for lunch and could get up to speed on this topic.

I've sent (personal) feedback to the draft, it should appear in their archives when it gets approved.