RE: Error using the Interoperability Framework

Hi all,

Here is the solution to the issue found by Alain.

First, it should be noted that the framework is not expected to work with JDK1.6 but JDK1.5.

If both JDK1.5 and JDK1.6 are installed on the same machine, the script may use either one or the other version for the compilation and execution. In Alain's case, JDK1.6 was used to compile the files, while JDK1.5 was used to do the execution.

It is thus important to check and correctly set the JAVA_HOME and PATH variables so that they point to JDK1.5.

Regards,
	Youenn