RE: TAG review of EXI Best Practices

The TAG considered the attached email during our recent face-to-face
meetings in Santa Clara.  I am pleased to formally convey to members of
the EXI Working Group that the TAG thanks you for registering the "exi"
content-coding, and we appreciate the attention you have given to our
concerns in this area.  We wish you all success in your work on Efficient
XML Interchange.

Noah Mendelsohn
For the Technical Architecture Group (TAG)

P.S. Tracker: I believe this discharges TAG ACTION-328

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142