From: Yuri Delendik [mailto:yury_exi@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 5:13 PM
To: Taki Kamiya; public-exi@w3.org
Subject: Re: [EXI] Handling of xsi:type and xsi:nil attributes in Built-in encoding

Hello Taki,

Is the following correct? After xsi:type=”xsd:integer” was found the following grammar will be used to encode the element content:

XsdIntegerType_0:
  CH[xsd:integer] XsdIntegerType_1 .. 0
XsdIntegerType_1:
  EE .. 0
XsdIntegerEmptyType_0:
  EE .. 0
 (strict is set, schemaID is empty)

I think, there should be second part for the Santhanakrishnan question: how following fragment will be encoded?

<product xsi:type="xsd:integer" xsi:nil=”true” />

Thanks,
Yuri Delendik