Re: preliminary Call for Implementations

Dear Friends of EXI,

We are pleased to share with you information on the open source
project EXIficient, an implementation of the W3C EXI format
specification. Please find below a list of relevant facts.

It would like to take advantage of the situation and announce the
second release of EXIficient [1].

Thanks,

-- Daniel

[1] http://exificient.sourceforge.net/

Software / Project Name:
EXIficient

Organization Name:
Open source project initiated by Siemens AG

Platform, Language:
Java, OS Independent (written in an interpreted language)

License:
GPL v2

Concise, short maturity-level statement:
The open source project EXIficient supports most of EXI's features
such as all coding modes (e.g. bit-packed and compression) in
schema-less as well as in schema-informed mode. Open issues for the
rapidly ongoing progress can be found on the project site (linkto:
http://exificient.sourceforge.net/?id=issues).