From: public-exi-request@w3.org [mailto:public-exi-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of santhanakrishnan
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 11:48 PM
To: public-exi@w3.org
Subject: [EXI] Sorting of Initial entries in the Partition Tables

Hi WG,
    The initial entries to be prepopulated in the partition tables are not
listed in sorted fashion. Do we have to sort them before prepopulating ? In
the specification I guess the compact ids are also mentioned along with each
entry in the list. So if we sort them the compact ids may change.

Partition     String ID     String Value
XML-NS     0                 "space"
XML-NS     1                 "lang"
XML-NS     2                 "id"
XML-NS     3                 "base"