Re: Common response for LC-2707 and LC-2709

Hi Youenn,

I still find the text hard to read and confusing although the changes
you suggest are helping a lot.
I don't understand this part of your response:

> The second means, which is less efficient, should be used whenever the
> first mechanism is not available, namely:
>
> ·         For AT(xsi:type) attributes
>
> ·         For elements being processed using built-in grammars and
> within which memory cap is reached

Isn't it so that AT(xsi:type) means is not available only in case of
schema-less EXI streams? Maybe I'm missing something.

I'm also thinking isn't it better to explicitly specify when the second
means (using only second level productions) SHOULD be used - using
formal SHOULD and not the advisory form "should"?

One more comment: I somehow had the feeling that the second means is
also applicable to the Built-in Fragment Grammar
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/REC-exi-20110310/#builtinFragGrammars).

Reading your comments I realized that the EXI Profile does not say
anything about the limiting the evolution of Built-in Fragment Grammar.
The same principle can be applied there as well but if decided not to
maybe it is better to explicitly say that the learning mechanisms of the
Built-in Fragment Grammars are not disabled.

--
Best Regards,
Rumen Kyusakov