From: public-exi-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-exi-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of FABLET Youenn
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 6:46 AM
To: public-exi-comments@w3.org
Subject: xs:nil feature in compression mode

Dear all,

This is feedback we have related to the EXI specification.

The wording of @xsi:nil in section 9.2.1 seems slightly out of sync.

The inclusion within or without the structure channel of the @xsi:nil value
happens if @xsi:nil "has a schema-valid value".

I would reword it so that we phrase in terms of the @xsi:nil values being
encoded using the  Boolean representation.

This does not change the behavior and I find it clearer this way.

Regards,

                Youenn