RE: Feedback of EXI specification 4

Hi Tooru,

Thanks for question and continued interest in our work.

>Dear EXI members,
>
>I have a feedback of EXI specification.
>In chapter 9(EXI Compression), I would like to ask you to write
>the example of the decoding algorithm.

We would appreciate your help to understand what aspect of decoding may need clarification.  Could you please provide more details?  While we feel that an entire/complete decoding example would be inappropriate to include in the specification, we want to consider addressing any specific points you think are unclear.

Thanks again,

Mike Cokus (for the EXI working group)

Mike Cokus
The MITRE Corporation