Re: [LC-2166] RE: Feedback of EXI specification 3

Hi Taki-san, and WG members,

Thank you very much.
I understood why value qnames are not represented using
enumeration encoding.

And I have one unclear point. Please let me know.
For example, there is below value qname description.

xsi:type="xd:string"

If value qname is represented as a string, on Preserve.prefixes=false,
is it difficult to find the namespace of "xd"?

Best Regards,
Tooru Ishizaki.

--
TOORU Ishizaki <ishizaki.tooru@canon.co.jp>