Re: [EXI LC comments] Mapping from xs:float and xs:double to exi:Float and vice versa

Hi John,

Again, on this one, I'm sorry to insist but I find much interesting to
be able to have access to a representation of float and double that
respect IEEE format already

Indeed, it means that their might be change between encoding and
decoding, but it will be more consistent with XML Schema Datatypes
spec, which EXPLICITELY refers to IEEE format

Regards,

Mohamed