Re: Question about EXI Draft - EXI Format Version

Hello Jaako,

Thank you for your reply.
I think it is useful for users to be described this behavior in the
specification clearly, even if it is implementation-dependent.
I hope this behavior is described in the recommendation too.

Regards,
Keisuke Tamiya