Schemas for Educational Exercises and Activities

From: Adam Sobieski <adamsobieski@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 21:25:30 +0000
To: "public-exercises-and-activities@w3.org" <public-exercises-and-activities@w3.org>
Educational Exercises and Activities Community Group,

I updated the group wiki by adding the topic of schemas.

I look forward to discussing existing schema models for educational exercises and activities, to formulating new schema models for educational exercises and activities, and to discussing existing and new uses of Microdata, RDFa, and JSON-LD in hypertext documents which contain educational exercises and activities.

Best regards,
Adam Sobieski
http://www.phoster.com/contents/