Re: W3C wiki documentation for people

Hi, folks-

Great to see people volunteering!

We will probably eventually move the WSC materials to a dedicated
"education" wiki, rather than the general W3C wiki, so we can style the
wiki in a way that is optimized for browsing tutorials, quick reference
guides, best-practice docs, curricula, and so on.

In addition to skinning, we will probably want to have some navigation
breadcrumbs and different paths through the materials, for different
purposes.

As a great example, explore the W3C Internationalization tutorials:
  http://www.w3.org/International/techniques/authoring-html

I hope you all plan to join the Web Education Community Group once it
launches!

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Staff Contact, SVG, WebApps, Web Events, and Audio WGs