Re: HTML <head> article updated

On 10 Aug 2011, at 14:11, Coralie Mercier wrote:

> I share Richard's question.
>
> Note: I'm not very used to wikis nor am I used to the work habits around them.
>
> Thus far, I've been grateful that Chris Mills sends e-mail to this list when he updates articles. I take this as a signal that an article is ready for translation.
>
> However, the nature of a wiki and the nature of the curriculum being that it is in constant evolution, makes it real hard for me to know when some resource is worth translating.
>
> Karl's feedback to think about wikipedia isn't of much help to me. His feedback that he anticipates people to take ownership of content is of some help, assuming people who translate a page will "watch" that page for changes and apply changes to translations. Is this a fair characterization?

Hrm, yes. Fair points here. I guess that I am hoping that we can get some different members of the group keeping track of changes made so they can update the different language translations or "equivalents" as and when needed. We can keep track of this stuff more usefully as part of the web education community group's responsibilities.