Re: WSC update - introductory article edited.

On 31 Jul 2011, at 04:17, Karl Dubost wrote:

> Le 30 juil. 2011 à 18:20, Jeremie Patonnier a écrit :
>> I'm pretty sure we will never have to be worry about that
>
> so maybe we should not start worry about it. ;)
>
>> but I think there is some legal concern here anyway.
>
> What would you propose for a license that would address those concerns.

This is an interesting thread - I'm not the most knowledgeable about licensing issues, so would love to hear more.

What Karl says here is useful - after all, you are allowed to publish it under the same license or a compatible one. Also, when giving attribution if you are reusing the Wiki version (which I believe is the concern here), couldn't you just state the URL of the original, and say it is by various authors? Or would that not be good enough?