Re: New translations

Hello Sebastian, w3c translators, public-evangelist.

You wrote:
> I have the pleasure of informing you that two new
> documents have been translated into Polish:
> 1.
> Original version:
> http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/03/web-kit.html.en
> Polish version:
> http://www.t4tw.info/tlumaczenia/qa/web-kitpl.html

Thank you for your work, and apologies for a really long delay in
replying to you: this apparently fell through cracks, several times.
Your translation is now in the list of translations for the "web-kit":
http://www.w3.org/QA/translations#switch
and published along the other translations:
http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/03/web-kit.html.po

If other Polish translators wish to have a look at the translation,
that would be great, too.

Thanks.
--
olivier