Re: An experimental study on validation problems with existing HTML webpages

I suspect that if Google indicated that valid pages ranked higher in
their search results, the active portion of the web would rapidly make
corrections.

But then, maybe this is a hint...

--

Director

pid@neutralgrey.net

ng m: (+44|0)7976 411939
ng w: www.neutralgrey.net

This message is copyright (c)2005 neutral grey ltd
reg. in england: co.no.04927018

This message is intended only for the use of the individuals to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmission in error; any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and all of its attachments.