Re: Google Code: Web Authoring Statistics

Le 06-02-06 à 19:26, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :
> Disclaimer: Just nitpicking. Feel free to ignore.

no Anne, There are good comments.

>> There is something, I'm doubtful though. These following class names
>> 	text, content, main, body  	article
>> are not used most of the time for an "article" in WepApps 1.0 or
>> a  "section" in XHTML 2.0

> identical.

so that should be fixed in the report as well if I understand the
report.

> Yeah, people should learn to style the <body> and <html> elements...

definitely. *sigh*

> <small> is no longer presentational in HTML5. In fact, there is no
> presentational element in HTML5.

hmmm… wonder what is the debate behind the semantics. Interesting.

> The problem with XHTML 2.0 is that it ads very little value over
> XHTML 1.0 and
> is not backwards compatible with it _at all_. (New namespace.) And
> therefore
> also not compatible with HTML which will be the most widely used
> language.

or more freedom by creating any semantics you want. depending on the
way you look at it.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***