RE: The error message for uploading a non html document

David,

When you get around to the character encoding stuff you may find the
following helpful:
http://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/tutorial-char-enc.html
http://www.w3.org/International/articles/serving-xhtml/

Also, you spelled IANA as INNA in one place.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
W3C