Re: Acting locally : a draft for a new article on W3.org

Hi Tristan,

Your article is encouraging reading indeed.
As you call it a draft do you have any particular topic to extend ?

Most governments have official policies supporting open web standards.
However, it generally seems that the purhcasing policy for authoring tools
is not related to this.
Perhaps there is a way of comparing the standards compliance of different
authoring tools to support more informed (public) procurement.

Mikael