Re: web standards and accessibility blogs, etc.

Karl Dubost wrote:

> At 12:10 -0400 2003-04-25, ed nixon wrote:
>
>> I've taken the liberty of culling from the lists of weblogs,
>> magazines and community servers posted today. You can find it here:
>> http://www.lynnparkplace.org/vot/archives/accessibility/000015.html.
>>

> The list is really good still looking for
>
>     Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, German, etc... Standards
> related blogs. :)
>     Do you know some?

I don't unfortunately. Language-wise, I can stumble with Spanish and
probably Italian at about the same level I do with French.

However, I'm happy to set up and accept requests from all the linguistic
groups assuming I can figure out the encoding issues if there are any.

                   ...edN