Re: Web Standard Switch in Arabic

It may be a good idea to use WC3 (in Arabic lettering) ratter than WC3 (in
English lettering)!

The following lead to the original (English text): it may have been a good
idea to leave them in English, see:
http://www.w3.org/QA/2003/03/web-kit.html.de

Activities

Quality Assurance

Technical Reports and (missed out Publications)

Site Index

Finding Your Way at W3C

About the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)

W3C Membership

QA Home Page  should link to: Latest News, Resources and Contacts

QA Interest Group (missed out QAIG)

Quality Assurance Calendar - Agenda and Minutes (too abbreviated: Quality
Assurance Calendar)

You have also translated standards as criteria and anglicised: web master!

The link to the original document does not work.

The whole thing needs a bit of revising and ‘flavouring’ so as it is not so
cumbersome.

I am in the middle of postdoctrate research and I can only be used to
scrutiniser rather to redo the whole translation! The translation as a whole
is literal and dose not have a distinct flavour here is an example:

The method we suggest (suggested) in this paper is suitable for any web
regardless of the size. This should suit your needs whether you a small
individual web or a very large commercial web.

The emphasis seems to shift from: talking about the designer to talking
directly to a web!

الطريقة التي نقترحها في هذه الورقة تصح لمواقع ويب في أي حجم. ستناسب حاجياتك
سواء كنت تُسَيِّر موقع ويب فردي لأعمال صغيرة أو موقع ويب تجاري كبير الحجم.