Re: Teaching XHTML/CSS (was Re: Promotion of XHTML)

John Colby wrote:

> And the even lazier way is to make another all enveloping CSS bag whihc
> can contain multiple XHTML content documents - but the CSS can apply to
> more than one XHTML content document, so look and feel is easier if you
> want to change it.

I'm not sure the CSS should be a bag that contains XHTML documents ..
that seems wrong.

CSS is the way the boxes are presented - maybe the table they sit on.

Turn the table round through 90 degrees, and you have a different view
of the same objects (media="voice"). Rotate the table again, and we have
another view of the same objects (media="print"). Rotate again, and we
have yet another view (media="handheld").

The XHTML object haven't changed - it's just the way we are viewing them.

--
drew mclellan

author: dreamweaver mx web development
http://dreamweaverfever.com/read/