Re: Web Standards Evangelist Related Blogs?

On Friday, April 25, 2003, at 04:48  PM, ed nixon wrote:

> Kynn,
>
> Thanks. I've looked and it looks great (it took a long time to load
> for me for some reason?).

Yeah, all of my blogs have been loading slowly. I need to look into
this.

> I'll do another edit to include your site sometime late in the
> weekend, after I've picked up more one's and two's.
>
> The news aggregator is interesting too. Do you maintain it yourself?
> by hand? What's involved in making it a user subscribable,
> self-managing thingy?

The aggregator isn't mine, it belongs to someone else.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                     http://kynn.com
Chief Technologist, Idyll Mountain                http://idyllmtn.com