RE: Cost of development? (and Flash on mobile devices)

Keran asked whether Flash is going to become a de-facto standard in other
internet devices - seems to be heading that way from this press release.

http://www.opera.com/pressreleases/en/2002/06/20020617.html

What's happening with SVG?

John

At 22:17 12/07/02 +1200, Keran wrote:

>Personally I see content delivery for these mobile devices moving to Flash.
>Does Flash have the power to become the default content delivery system for
>"alternative browsers?"

John and Sandy Colby
http://www.colbyweb.co.uk
Geevor Mine http://www.geevor.com

No electrons were harmed in the creation, transmission or reading of this
email. However, many were excited and some may well have enjoyed the experience.