Date: 17 March 2004 18:25 +0100
From: Jos de Bruijn <jos.de-bruijn@deri.ie>
To: deri-all@www1-c703.uibk.ac.at, dip-all@informatik.uibk.ac.at,
sekt@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de, kweb-all@informatik.uibk.ac.at,
ontoweb-list@www1-c703.uibk.ac.at, seweb-list@www1-c703.uibk.ac.at,
www-rdf-logic@w3.org, www-ws@w3.org, www-rdf-interest@w3.org,
public-sws-ig@w3.org, www-rdf-rules@w3.org
Subject: [seweb-list] ESWS2004 registration is now open

** Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message. **

ESWS2004 - 10-12 May 2004, Crete, Greece

http://www.esws2004.org/

*Early registration until April, 10 2004*

Dear colleagues,

The on-line registration First European Semantic Web Symposium is now open
and early registration is open until April 10, 2004. You can find the
on-line registration on the web site: http://www.esws2004.org/

Looking forward to seeing you in Crete!

On behalf of the Organizing committee,

Jos de Bruijn

--
Jos de Bruijn, http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/~c703239/
+43 512 507 6475              jos.de-bruijn@deri.ie

Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
University of Innsbruck,        http://www.deri.at/

Kate Sharp
Biz/ed Service Manager, SWAD Europe and SWARA Project Manager
University of Bristol, 8-10, Berkeley Square,
Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1HH
Tel: 0117 9287189
Fax: 0117 9287112

http://www.bized.ac.uk