RE: "Warning: Blogs Can Be Infectious"

Heh - thanks for the tipoff Graham, just blogged it.
http://jena.hpl.hp.com:3030/blojsom-hp/blog/technologies/blogging/communitie
s/?permalink=C3FB344B1EA27A85C24DD1F05BEB4529.textile&smm=y

I was aware of the work but not that it had made Wired.

Try typing in hpl to the search demo mentioned in the article and you get my
blog!
http://www-idl.hpl.hp.com/cgi-bin/blogs/search_new.cgi?s=hpl

That's about as near to fame as I can manage :)

Steve