RE: Report done??

Hello Charles,
The following citation in your report:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/200306/geo/carte_zone_monde_rdf.svg
gives an error 404.

I was puzzled by the title of the report ("SWAD-Europe Deliverable 12.3.2:
Transformation libraries report") compared to the content.  I was also
mildly surprised that your future work and lessons learned (section 7)
addressed only process issues, not any of the insights you gained about
using RDF data for visualisation.  Have you done any user evaluation of the
tool?  That would be worth knowing more about.

Regards,
Ian