Re: SWAD-E revised postcard v2

Oh. Leave the title at the top, but small enough not to overrun the stamp.
Then shrink the rest of the text to take about 1/4 of the card so there is
room for a cople of lines that go all the way across the top, under the title
and stamp, plus space on the right for an address under that.

Oh well.

cheers