RE: SWAD-E revised postcard (fwd)

dropped off the map? It may be that an error has crept in and the point
isn't exactly correct.

[checks]

You're still there Danny:
http://sw1.ilrt.org/discovery/2003/04/svggeo/aboutairport.jsp?url=http://www.daml.org/cgi-bin/airport?PSA

is that point not correcty positioned? (it's the upper one in Italy).
Might still be able to change it.

Re the website, yes, we'll have to put a link from the website to the
writeup about this stuff.

Libby