Re: Tracking semantic web uptake

AOL Time Warner Inc. has, I believe, Some RDF capacity in its browser,
"Netscape". (You've probably heard of it :) I don't know anything more useful
than that, but since the three groups do things like dealig with documents
which can be in multiple forms that might be their real use...

cheers

Chaals