RE: SWAD-Europe tshirt discussions continued

I want two.

no matter what is printed on the back.

I wasn't there but we (SemWeb guys) are desperate to "show flag"
about SemWeb brains here in vienna !

hope you can get them to us somehow :-)

greetings
Leo & Michi

we paypal

http://liz.xtdnet.nl/swad/back_men.gif

the Italian phrasing should more correctly be instead:

"e tutto quello che abbiamo ottenuto e' questa stupida maglietta"

or you can use t-shirt instead of "maglietta" which is fine too

cheers

Alberto