RE: IBIS vocab for semblogging

ps.

There's also ThreadsML which appears to have led to a proposed RSS module
with one element:

<item> Element:
<thr:children> ( rdf:Seq )

Some familiar names involved in this around a year ago, but it looks like it
may have fizzled out.

(if you hear anymore about this, please let me know)

http://web.resource.org/rss/1.0/modules/threading/

http://www.quicktopic.com/7/H/rhSrjkWgjnvRq?m1=66&mN=66

Cheers,
Danny.