Re: Partners' page

Hi,

I have updated this to edit information provided for HP (thanks) and W3C, and
Libby has edited ILRT. I have also shortened a few of the longer sections

I also removed the "relevant experience and skill" sections at Libby's
suggestion (made on the IRC channel) - if people want them back we can do
that.

Remember that all partners can get CVS or Jigedit access to edit your
information directly if you would like to (...save me the trouble ;-).

Cheers

Charles

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

>Hi Folks
>
>There is now a Partners' page at http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/partners
>
>It contains edited versions of the information in the bid - a brief
>introduction to each partner, Relevant Experience and Skill, and Key
>Personnel sections.
>
>I wondered if it was worth keeping the key personnel section, or even just
>listing them and having a "people page" or links to more information about
>people.
>
>I would appreciate each partner checking that there isn't something on the
>page which is incorrect or something really important that is missing. I
>would also appreciate general feedback on the page...
>
>Cheers
>
>Chaals

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22