From: Libby Miller [mailto:Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 9:50 AM
To: public-esw@w3.org
Subject: SWAD-europe dissemination and use plan

I've been working on this, and a rough draft is at

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/dissemination_use_plan/

The plan is to send it to the commission in a weeks' time (Tuesday 3rd
September). There's a lot of tiding to be done, but this is the basic
structure we plan to submit.

At this stage we are looking for comments and for additions,
particularly in the sections on partner-specific internal audience
(Section 1.1), and in the actual DUP (Section 4) where any upcoming
conferences and other opportunities for dissemination would be useful.

The document will be updated over time as we know better what
conferences are coming up and so on.

thanks

Libby