Re: SWAD-europe dissemination and use plan

hi

Last chance to comment on the DUP is today or tomorrow. No-one from the
project has yet commented. It's an ongoing document, but the first
version needs to be given to the Commission this week.

I said:
[[
> At this stage we are looking for comments and for additions,
> particularly in the sections on partner-specific internal audience
> (Section 1.1), and in the actual DUP (Section 4) where any upcoming
> conferences and other opportunities for dissemination would be useful.

]]

The document is here:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/dissemination_use_plan/

I'll be cleaning up the draft today and tomorrow.

Libby