Re: Deliverable 12.1.1

There's a bibliography of RFCs, ISO, ITU and a few W3C specs in an XML
format at xml.resource.org (site seems down at moment, so can't give
definite URL).

The XML format used is taken from RFC 2629 [1], and would be easy enough to
convert to RDF/foaf++.

#g
--

[1] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2629.txt

At 06:00 PM 11/5/02 +0000, Dave Reynolds wrote:

>Dan Brickley wrote:
> >
> > Agreed. You might also want to edit intro.html in the reports directory to
> > point to it, if you've not done that already.
>
>Done.
>
> > Regarding bibliographies, I did (for obscure reasons) start collecting up
> > the ISBNs of all the books I own. Also scribbled a title/author, but the
> > main thing I wanted was isbns; hope is to hook into a lookup-via-isbn web
> > service to get richer metadata to autogenerate bibliographic records, and
> > provide fodder for collaborative filtering apps. I'm not sure if that kind
> > if bibliographic app fits with your plans, have only had time for quickest
> > skim of the document today...
>
>Does sound like a possible fit. It'd certainly be nice to have lots of ways to
>seed a bibliography record and link to several web services to fill in the
>known
>details and ISBNs is a good example of a useful seed. Collaborative
>filtering of
>books sounds like possible test case - at least as a thought experiment to
>check
>how it might be built on top of whatever architecture/tool-set emerges.
>
>Dave

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>