Re: iso-thes namespace not resolvable

Hi Osma, all,

Stella Dextre Clarke have started to work on it. We have the HTML and RDF files that would need to be redirected to. In principle I have access to the PURL redirect. We are just searching for a decent host for the HTML and RDF files before moving forward. We've contacted NISO for this, and are waiting for a response in the coming weeks - hopefully days.

We hope this is not going to create much disruption,

Cheers,

Antoine